Friday, January 23, 2009

Yoghurt Crazy

I love yoghurt! Yup, it's my thing now. I dream about this creamy, fruity, yummy stuff all the time. Okay, that's an exaggeration but lately I have been craving  YOGHURT! Now, this works really well for me since I am trying to loose weight and since this stuff is low fat it makes me less feel guilty everytime I eat the stuff. So here goes my top faves....

Hubby and I happen to chance by FIC market market and saw that they have a yoghurt selection called Black Currant. I almost did not order this because I dont know exactly what currant means but still glad I did because it is so delicious. The balance of the sour with the sweet is just perfect. Highly recommended.


Now, White Hat tops my list, ever since I tasted this when it opened in MOA, hubby and I have been going back for more. Their toppings has a very wide variety. 



Yoghurt Froz comes second because in my opinion it taste more like real ice cream than yoghurt. Too sweet for my taste but still worth trying.

And of course, since yoghurt is very expensive the best and the cheapest yoghurt variety is of course none other than Nestle Yoghurt. This comes in strawberry, mango, mixed berries and buko flavors and best served frozen. Yummy!!!!!! 

No comments: