Friday, January 2, 2009

Star City Adventure

There are three places I wanted to bring my son to during the long vacation and one of them is Star City. We have been here before but I wanted to bring my son again to experience the Snow World adventure particularly the slides and the very cold temperature. Nakakatawa lang at I wasnt able to take pictures of us inside because they have exclusivity for picture taking plus there was really a long line inside but Ian had a great time with his dad doing the ice slide over and over again. Grabe humalakhak!
He had a blast.

This is a new attraction, nothing fancy, it's like the one in Manila Ocean Park where the doctor fish eats the fungus off your feet. Nyee!



Pwede na bang formula racer driver kids division..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Parang I wanna go na din to Starcity kaya lang I hate crowds! After the holidays na lang siguro.

fgood101 said...

Naku come really early so you wont have to wait in line so long like we did. I'm sure kim's gonna love it.