Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Christmas is just not complete without the decorations and the trimmings that goes a long with making the season more merrier. I'm happy to say that hubby has just finished putting up our christmas tree. My son Ian, could not hide the excitement in his face when he saw his daddy pulling out the tree from the box and seeing all the other boxes of ornaments and lights that we have accumulated from past christmases. 


This is ian putting on a christmas ball on the tree. See his face on the second pic, priceless. Now by this time as much as I hated to distract him from this activity, I had to bribe him into going with me to Market Market to accompany his lolo to the clinic. We returned around seven in the evening and at this point had no idea if hubby had finished with the tree but to our surprise, just as we are about to enter our dimly lighted unit, hubby opened the lights on a very beautiful christmas tree. My thoughtful husband waited for our son to finish it off with the traditional putting of the star on top of our tree.  Ian was so happy, it was just one of those family moments that gives you a certain high.

   
Because this christmas tree was put up with so much love in our hearts, I think its the most beautiful christmas tree ever.

2 comments:

P.L.S. said...

Ei congrats! I'm really glad that you put up a blog. Sana nagbroadcast kayo about this. Para happy-happy lahat. :)

fgood101 said...

Thanks. I just realized that its harder to update your blog than starting one. I heard about turbo blogging so let's see if I can post some more.