Friday, December 12, 2008

Chocolate Buffet

I have been reading and salivating about the Manila Pen Chocolate Buffet ever since they started their run. I have been hinting about this to hubby for quite some time now and knowing that I would not stop pestering him about this, he gave in one friday. We had dinner first and went to the Pen around nine p.m. The lobby of the Pen was just breathtaking, the christmas tree, the lights and the music was just divine and it really will perk you up in to a romantic mood. The ambiance was just the opening teaser. When the lady host seated us near the chocolate buffet ( my choice by the way) I gulped at the sight of an awesome chocolate buffet spread in front of me, I almost fainted. I was like a participant in an updated version of "Charlie and the chocolate Factory" and kept waiting for charlie to come out and greet me buti na lang gwapo yung isang waiter and accomodating (wink). Yummy oh so yummy! I really thought that I would be able to try everything on the spread but apparently halfway through this gastronomical adventure I was sure I was going to puke due to chocolate overload. I had to sit back and relax, drink chamomile tea and just enjoy the pleasure of the experience.

Kulang na lang malunok ko yung spoon.

Just one of the many offerings...

Sayang I wasnt able to take the picture of the two buffet tables must be the effect of over excitement.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sarap! *Inggit*
Hehehe