Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Day

Christmas day was spent with my side of the family particularly my parents. We went to KKK in Mall of Asia to have our lunch and glad we did because all the food ivan ordered was a knockout especially their signature dish sinigang na lechon.

After lunch we decided to go bowling instead of the usual timezone affair. The lola and lolo was so proud of their apo especially since this is the first time they saw Ian play bowling and let me just say that my son can play, in fact he went head to head with his dad loosing just by one point. Paeng Nepomuceno better watch out. 

It was still early when we dropped off my parents so we went to bonifacio high street where Ian saw the huge dislay of lego structures fronting Hobbes and Landes.  He spent a lot of time scrutinizing the displays and kept asking his dad if  they could make it. Hay naku kulitan time na nama!

No comments: