Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Best Hamburger in Town


My hubby and I had a word war a couple of days ago. Now usually after a fight like that, I'm always in a quiet mood and really try to avoid any kind of EENT contact with the Mr. What really makes me love my husband more is how he makes me laugh every time he comes up with creative ideas to make peace with me. So to cut the long story short, the hubby prepared for me the most delicious hamburger sandwich I have ever tasted (of course I'm biased) in life. He did all this in the kitchen while I was in the bedroom moping the next day. I just loved it. Guess what happened afterwards? sus! e di we shared the whole burger. Who ever said that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach forgot that it holds through for women as well. Especially me! hahahahah :-)

No comments: