Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New year's Wishlist

I would like to welcome the year 2010 with a heart full of hope, a positive mindset, a happy disposition and unwavering faith. With that being said, I would like to post a list of my wishes and resolutions for year 2010.

I want to be vulnerable and transparent.
I want to have a new car.
I want to buy a new house.
I want to start a business of my own, something that I would love to do.
I want to be physically fit.
I want to be financially wise and responsible.
I want to start a soup kitchen
I want to volunteer more to charitable institutions.
I want to be more open and trusting
I want to travel more.
I want to read more.
I want to try out more activities that I havent done before.
I want to eat more fruits and vegetables.
I want to wake up everyday with a smile on my face. No worries and anxieties.
I want to be a better wife and mother.
I want to do boxing and yoga.
I want to join my first marathon.
I want financial security.
I want to enjoy life more each day as if it were my last.
I want to impove my relationships with family and friends.
I want to renew and make more friends.
I want a bigger and beautiful engagement ring.
I want to renew my marriage vows to ivan.
I want our parents to have financial security in their old age.
I want to make things and do things right.
I want opportunities to better our life to keep on coming.
I want my contagious personality back.
I want to laugh more and worry less no matter the circumstances.
I want to visit my sister and nieces in the states this summer.
I want to be the kind of person God wants me to be.
If its God's will for us to live in canada then I wish to attract all the resources that we would need in preparation for our stay there.
I wish to settle all our past and present obligations and start a new. It is always never to late.


I am sure I can think of some more wishes and resolutions but thats it for now.

No comments: