Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gratitude

As excited as I am for the coming year 2010, I do not want end the year without posting all the things that I am so thankful and greatful for this year. So here goes,

I am thankful for the gift of health for our family. Thank you Lord for healing my ovaries.
I am grateful for my husband's job.
I am so thankful for spending and focusing my time on my son that resulted in his improvement in school.
I am grateful for our bonding moments and our long talks.
I am thankful for very supportive and loving parents who are always there unconditionally.
I am thankful for my sister's complete recovery from cancer.
I am thankful for my BIL's recovery from a heart attack.
I am thankful for my BIL's spiritual healing.
I am thankful for my SIL's happiness and prosperity.
I am thankful for seeing an old friend and renewing our friendship.
I am thankful for the gift of forgiveness and understanding.
I am thankful for the gift of generosity, humility and of faith.
I am thankful for the lessons learned from the trials and difficulties that I have encountered this year.
I am grateful for love that has grown and mature between me and my husband.
I am grateful for my husband and son.
I am thankful that the Lord has kept his promises to me and has made me into a believer even though I am not worthy.
I am grateful for the gift of faith, hope and love.
I am thankful for the unexpected gifts we have recieved this christmas that has made the seaason more meaningful.
I am thankful for the roof over our heads;the food that we eat; the clothes that we wear; the comforts we are enjoying and the realization that we are still far blessed than my brothers and sisters that have been affected by natural calamities and disasters; Thank you Lord.
I am thankful for my challenging life, all its up and downs.
I am thankful for the love, generosity, forgiveness,kindness, friendship.
I am thankful for all the blessings, big and small, in whatever form.

I am grateful and thankful ..... I LOVE YOU BRO!

No comments: