Thursday, December 31, 2009

Declutter

I'm done cleaning the house just in time for the new year. I have thrown old stuff that will never be used and have donated some to charity. Of course I've kept some things for sentimental reasons but most of the stuff that has not been used since last year I have let go. The toys of my son that has been cluttering the guest room are now arranged properly and neatly and I don't think that there is a single dust left to be wiped in our furnitures. I'm beat and tired and just want to crawl under the sheets but I am here still thinking of how easily I accumulate things over time thinking that I bought them for a reason and yet they're just sitting somewhere accumulating dust. What a waste of money!  For the coming year, I commit to be more careful with the things I buy. I will carefully assess it its a need or a want and definitely avoid impulse buying. I feel the need to declutter some more things in the house like books, dvd's, electronics and the like. I need to let go of some things that are just there for sentimental reasons. I need to simplify. Less clutter less stress and more room for what is coming for the year 2010.



No comments: